Business Corporate Telephony
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita Business Corporate Telephony Plan (“the Multiline Plan”) being provided to new or existing business corporate customers, (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”). Access to and use of the Multiline Plan is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact 100 from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 27273535 from any other network.
- The Multiline Plan will start from the 1st November 2015 and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
- Customers shall subscribe to a 24 Month Term agreement.
- Depending on the Multiline Plan chosen, the Customer shall be entitled to a number of simultaneous calls.
- Customers shall be charged an installation fee upon subscription to the Multiline Plan. The equipment installed shall at all times remain the property of Melita.
- The applicable technology used by Melita depends on the equipment in use by the Customer.
- Customer shall be responsible for the use of the Multiline Plan and any security methods required in relation to Customer Equipment shall at all times be the Customer’s responsibility. Melita shall not be held liable for any default arising therefrom.
- All charges deriving from this Multiline Plan include VAT but exclude Excise Tax and any other applicable taxes.
- Residential customers shall not be eligible for the Multiline Plan.
- In the eventuality that the Customer at any time fails to meet any of the payments due, Melita reserves the right to suspend/terminate the Multiline Plan with respect to that particular Customer.
- These Terms and Conditions must be read in conjunction with the Standard Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions related to the service.
- Melita shall have the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving the Customer 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different package or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period. Your continued usage of our service beyond this notice period will be deemed your acceptance of the changes.