Business Corporate Telephony
The following are the
Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita Business Corporate Telephony
Plan (“the Multiline Plan”) being provided to new or existing business
corporate customers, (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”).
Access to and use of the Multiline Plan is subject to the following Terms and
Conditions. For more information, please contact 100 from your Melita Mobile
number, or +356 27273535 from any other network.
- The Multiline Plan will start from the 1stNovember 2015 and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by
- Customers shall subscribe to a 24 Month Term agreement.
- Customers subscribing to this Multiline Plan shall be
charged in advance a monthly access fee according to the Multiline plan chosen
and shall be charged for the respective services according to the applicable
tariff rates. The monthly access fee level determines the different benefits
redeemed for cash or usage.
- Depending on the Multiline Plan chosen, the Customer shall
be entitled to a number of simultaneous
- Customers shall be charged an installation fee upon subscription to the
Multiline Plan. The equipment installed shall at all times remain the property
- The applicable technology used by Melita depends on the
equipment in use by the Customer.
- Customer shall be responsible for the use of the Multiline
Plan and any security methods required in relation to Customer Equipment shall
at all times be the Customer’s responsibility. Melita shall not be held liable
for any default arising therefrom.
- All charges deriving from this Multiline Plan include VAT
but exclude Excise Tax and any other applicable taxes.
- Residential customers shall not be eligible for the Multiline
- In the eventuality that the Customer at any time fails to meet
any of the payments due, Melita reserves the right to suspend/terminate the Multiline
Plan with respect to that particular Customer.
- These Terms and Conditions must be read in conjunction with the
Standard Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions
related to the service.
- Melita shall have the right to vary these Terms and Conditions
at any time by giving the Customer 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and
such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions
at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments,
you have the right to migrate on to a different package or terminate the
service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period. Your
continued usage of our service beyond this notice period will be deemed your
acceptance of the changes.