TV in Business Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the TV service (“Service”) in the Business Flexi Bundle (“the Bundle”) being provided to customers (“Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”). By partaking in the Bundle you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact the Business Team on 2727 3535, 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
- Customer subscribing to the Bundle may choose to subscribe/upgrade the Service for an extra monthly charge, depending on package chosen, by subscribing to one of the following:
A. TV 90+ (NexTV);
B. TV 140+ (NexTV).
- With each package chosen from the above Customer may, for an extra monthly charge, opt to subscribe to other available add-ons as part of his Service.
- Any connection, delivery, installation and/or administrative charge that may be applicable should the Customer wish to subscribe/upgrade, or in the case of a downgrade, to downgrade to his original subscription, shall be borne by Customer.
- Customers subscribing to the Service agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions which are provided to the Customer for signing and any other applicable Terms and Conditions including the particular Bundle Terms and Conditions, a copy of which are available on Melita’s website
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Bundle and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.