Melita Business Flexi Duo
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita Business Internet and Telephony Pack (“the Bundle”) being provided to new or existing corporate customers (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”). Access to and use of this Bundle is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact 100 from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 27273535 from any other network.
- This Bundle shall commence on the 21 October 2022 and will continue thereafter unless and until the Bundle is terminated by Melita.
- The Bundle is available to new and existing Customers. For the avoidance of any doubt in order to subscribe to the Bundle, Customers are required to sign a new agreement either for a minimum Initial Term of twenty-four (24) months or on a month-on-month basis at an additional monthly cost of €10. Residential customers are not eligible for this Bundle.
- Customers subscribing to this Bundle shall benefit from the following:
- A fixed internet connection depending on Customer’s choice of connectivity speed;
- A fixed telephony business subscription with free calls to local fixed and mobile numbers. Standard telephony charges shall apply with regards to international calls and premium rated services as published on the Melita Website.
| ||Business Flexi Duo M ||Business Flexi Duo L ||Business Flexi Duo XL ||Business Flexi Duo XXL |
|Monthly Access Fee (excl. VAT) ||€34.99 ||€44.99 ||€54.99 ||€124.99 |
|Calls to local fixed lines ||Free ||Free ||Free ||Free |
|Calls to local Mobile Networks ||Free ||Free ||Free ||Free |
|Internet Connection ||250 Mbps ||500 Mbps ||1000 Mbps ||1000 Mbps |
|Upload Speed ||15 Mbps ||20 Mbps ||50 Mbps ||100 Mbps |
|Static IP ||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 |
| || || || || |
- The applicable Monthly Access Fee excludes VAT and any other applicable taxes.
- Customers subscribing to any of the above options may avail themselves of the Stellar Wi-Fi service. Such equipment may be obtained at an additional monthly fee.
- Customers subscribing to the Bundle may at any point in time opt to subscribe to the International Minutes add-ons. The extra charge for these International Minutes will depend on the particular add-on. Should the Customer decide to unsubscribe to such add-on Customer will lose all related benefits such as remaining credit balance etc.
- Customers subscribed to Business Flexi M or Business Flexi L may at any point in time opt to upgrade their TV service to Television Large or Television XL, or add Sports Premium at an additional monthly fee.
- Customers subscribing to the Bundle can at any point in time opt to subscribe to the International Minutes add-ons. The extra charge for these International Minutes will depend on the particular add-on. Should the Customer decide to unsubscribe to such add-on Customer will lose all related benefits such as remaining credit balance etc.
- Customers who are interested in subscribing to the Bundle may opt to subscribe to a higher package from the Bundles outlined herein.
- The Bundle shall only be available on the same account and may not be transferred. Customer subscribed to this Bundle must remain subscribed to the Services throughout the Term. If the Customer terminates or disconnects the Bundle, Clause 10 of the Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- Melita reserves the right to monitor, and control data volume and/or types of traffic transmitted via your service in the event your use of the service risks degradation of service levels to other customers, puts our system at risk, is not in keeping with the Acceptable Usage Policy and/or does not comply with your Agreement and Melita’s Traffic Management Policy. During any time of reduction, suspension or restriction you will remain liable for the payment of your monthly service charge.
- These Terms and Conditions must be read in conjunction with the Standard Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”), Fixed Telephony Standard Terms and Conditions, and any other applicable terms and conditions. Access to the terms and conditions specific to a particular promotion or offer is available by visiting www.melita.com.
- Melita shall have the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different package or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period. Your continued usage of our service beyond this notice period will be deemed your acceptance of the changes.