Internet in Business Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Internet service (“Service”) in the Business Flexi Bundle (“the Bundle”) being provided to customers (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”). By partaking in the Bundle, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact the Business Team on 2727 3535, 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
- Customer subscribing to the Bundle may choose to subscribe/upgrade the Service for an extra monthly charge, depending on package chosen, by subscribing to the following:
- Business Internet with 250Mbps download and 15Mbps upload.
- Business Internet with 250Mbps download and 20Mbps upload.*
- Business Internet with 500Mbps download and 20Mbps upload.
- Business Internet with 1Gbps download and 25Mbps upload.*
- Business Internet with 1 Gbps download and 50Mbps upload.
- Customers subscribing to the Service agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions which are provided to the Customer for signing and any other applicable Terms and Conditions including the particular Business Flexi Bundle Terms and Conditions, a copy of which are available on Melita Business website.
- The Service is subject to a Fair Usage Policy as follows: If, in the reasonable opinion of Melita, the Customer’s use of the offer is excessive, Melita may ask the Customer to moderate his/her usage. If after Melita has informed the Customer to moderate his/her usage, the Customer fails to do so, Melita reserves the right to charge the Customer for the excessive element of his/her usage, suspend or terminate the Customer’s service or migrate him to another tariff plan. Furthermore, Melita reserves its right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service if he/she abuses of the service and/or uses it in a way for which it is not intended.
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Bundle and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.
*These Packages shall no longer be on offer as from 8th February 2019