Business Flexi Bundle 08/02/2019
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the BUSINESS FLEXI Bundle (“the Bundle “) being provided to customers (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”). By partaking in this Bundle, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact the Business Team on 2727 3535,100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
- This Bundle shall commence on the 8th February 2019 and will continue thereafter unless and until the Bundle is terminated by Melita.
- In order to benefit from the Bundle as outlined in these Terms and Conditions, the Customer agrees to enter into an agreement with Melita for TV, Internet, and Fixed Telephony services (“the Services”) for a minimum twenty-four (24) Month Term.
- The Bundle shall be available to new Customers and existing Customers who would like to enter into a new 24 Month Term agreement on all the Services. Provided that existing Customers shall be able to subscribe to the Bundle in as far as their new monthly subscription is equal to or more than their current monthly fee.
- Upon subscribing to the Bundle a Customer shall benefit from the following:
- TV ‘Starter’ NexTV ;
- Business Internet with 250Mbps download and 15Mbps upload; and
- Fixed Telephony Line with unlimited calls to Melita fixed and Melita mobile lines. Off-net fixed calls charged at €0.03c (inc VAT) per minute and off-net mobile calls charges at €0.12c (inc VAT) per minute.
- Customers who are interested in subscribing to the Bundle may opt to subscribe to a higher package/tariff or upgrade any of the Services within the Bundle outlined herein. Terms and conditions for each Service available for an upgrade within the Bundle are available separately to these terms and conditions. Customers may consult such separate terms and conditions should they wish to subscribe to/upgrade their Bundle.
- All connection, delivery and/or installation charges, shall be at the Customers sole expense. All charges shall be due as of the date that the service is installed/activated.
- The Bundle shall only be available on the same account and may not be transferred. Customer subscribed to this Bundle must remain subscribed to the Services throughout the Term.
- Melita shall have the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different package or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period. Your continued usage of our service beyond this notice period will be deemed your acceptance of the changes.
- Customers subscribing to the Bundle agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions which are provided to the Customer for signing and any other applicable Terms and Conditions, a copy of which are available on Melita’s website.