The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of Melita Limited’s (“Melita”) telephony offer (“the Offer”). Access to the benefits of this Offer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By partaking in this Offer, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. For more information, please phone 27270270.
- This Offer is only valid to new Melita business telephony subscribers (“the Customers”) who subscribe to a new Melita telephony and subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Offer.
- Any Customer eligible for this Offer will benefit from unlimited minutes to local fixed and mobile numbers at a flat rate of €20.00 per month, inclusive of VAT. Charges for calls to international numbers shall be at the standard rates.
- Customers partaking in this Offer agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Telephony Terms and Conditions, a copy of which are available on Melita’s website.
- In the eventuality that the Customer during the Offer period fails to meet any of the payments due, Melita reserves the right to suspend/terminate the Offer with respect to that particular Customer.
- Fair Usage Policy: If, in the reasonable opinion of Melita, the Customer’s use of the Offer is excessive, Melita may ask the Customer to moderate his/her usage. If after Melita has informed the Customer to moderate his/her usage, the Customer fails to do so, Melita reserves the right to suspend or terminate the offer; or migrate the Customer to another tariff plan. Furthermore, Melita reserves its right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service if he/she abuses of the service and/or uses it in a way for which it is not intended.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions, with Melita Telephony Terms & Conditions, and with any other relevant terms and conditions.
- Melita reserves the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer and these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.