Business Malta Data Sim
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Internet (web) Data Bundle (“the Data Bundle”) being provided to business customers (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”). Access to and use of this Data Bundle is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
- This Data Bundle will start from the 1st September 2009 and will continue thereafter unless and until the service is terminated by Melita.
- This Data Bundle is available to all new or existing Customers upon entering into a contractual obligation with Melita for the Data Bundle.
- A Melita mobile post-paid Customer subscribing to this Data Bundle who also has an active Melita plc internet subscription, apart from being charged the monthly internet subscription fee and the charges referred to in clause 3 above, will be entitled to receive an increase in the download limit allowed for the Data Bundle as defined in the respective Data Bundle tariff plan. A Customer who terminates his/her Melita plc internet subscription shall forthwith stop benefiting from the increase in the download limit as stipulated in this Clause 4.
- A Melita Mobile post-paid Customer subscribing to this Data Bundle as described in Clauses 3 or 4 above can either use the service with a dedicated Melita SIM card provisioned solely for data and SMS usage or add it to the Melita SIM card provided to the Melita mobile post-paid Customer on an active post-paid tariff plan.
- A Customer opting to subscribe to a twenty-four  month Data Bundle plan shall benefit from a Melita Connector package (“Connector”), which includes a Melita Data Dongle (“Dongle”) together with a Melita SIM card provisioned for data and SMS usage. Standard SMS rates shall apply for any SMS usage made from the dedicated Melita SIM card provided with the Connector. SMSes sent from the dedicated Melita SIM card provided with the Connector, will not be sent from your Melita Mobile post-paid number but from another number specifically allocated to the dedicated Melita SIM card provided.
- A Customer opting to subscribe to a twenty-four  month Data Bundle plan but who also has an active Melita plc internet account, shall also be entitled to the increase in the download limit as stipulated in Clause 4 above.
- A Customer subscribing to the twenty-four  month Data Bundle plan shall enter into an agreement with Melita (‘the ‘Agreement’) in order to avail himself of the benefits attached to the twenty-four  month Data Bundle plan as per clause 6 or 7 above.
- The Agreement referred to in clause 8 shall commence on the date of acceptance by Melita and shall continue for a term of twenty-four  months (“the Initial Term”). The Customer can opt to terminate the Agreement on expiry of the Initial Term, by giving at least three  months prior notice in writing. If the Customer terminates the Agreement, disconnects any service before the lapse of the Initial Term, the Customer shall be liable to pay Melita an Early Termination Fee, which shall consist of (i) a one-time lump sum representing the retail value of the Connector; (ii) a one-time lump sum of the monthly subscription fees for the remaining duration of the term, and (iii) all outstanding amounts on the Customer’s bill.
- After the Initial Term, this Agreement shall continue for further terms of one month each, until the Customer decides to terminate the Agreement by notice in writing at least two  weeks before the end of the then current one-month term.
- If a Customer terminates his Agreement or is disconnected from the network, he will no longer avail of the number allocated to him with the Connector provided.
- The Connector shall only be available to the account holder and may not be transferred. Any Connector given to a Customer on a twenty-four  month Agreement which is damaged, stolen, lost or tampered with and which the Customer wishes to have replaced will result in the Customer having to pay the full retail value of the Connector.
- The value of the Data Bundle may be used by a Customer only for the Data Bundle service being provided according to the Data Bundle tariff plan. Any unutilized balance from the standard monthly Data Bundle tariff rate shall not be carried forward and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any use of the service over and above what is included in the Data Bundle shall be charged according to the Data Bundle tariff plan.
- The Data Bundle can only be used by the Customer for usage performed on Melita’s local network.
- These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Mobile Internet (Web) Terms and Conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions that apply, provided that in case of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the Mobile Internet (Web) Terms and Conditions or any other relevant terms and conditions, then these Terms and Conditions shall apply.