The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Business Talk – Freedom Pack Plan with Postpaid (“Business Talk”) being provided by Melita plc and Melita Limited (“Melita”). Access to and use of this Business Talk is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
- The Business Talk starts from the 12th November 2013 and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
- The Business Talk is available to Existing Customers who are subscribed to the current Freedom Pack and whose initial term is over, and New Customers who subscribe to a 24 Month Term Agreement.
- Upon subscribing to the Business Talk in accordance with clause 2 above, the Customer shall benefit from the following:
- A Fixed Telephony service with:
- unlimited calls to all registered Melita fixed line numbers;
- calls to all other local fixed line numbers shall be charged at €0.03c per minute;
- unlimited calls to the Melita mobile postpaid number provided with the Freedom Pack as specified in paragraph (b) below. Calls to all local mobile numbers shall be charged at the standard rate of €0.23c per minute. With regard to international calls and premium rated services standard telephony charges shall apply. Calls to local mobile numbers and international calls shall be chargeable on a per minute basis.
- Pay Monthly Unlimited Value Plan in accordance with; http://www.melita.com/company/terms-conditions/mobile/pay-monthly-unlimited-value-plan/
- Upon subscribing to the Business Talk Customer shall be charged in advance a monthly access fee of €4.99c together with the applicable chosen tariff plan, as as well as any other usage charges incurred as detailed in Melita’s applicable terms and conditions as stipulated hereunder.
- The services provided with the Business Talk will commence when the Customer’s account is successfully activated by Melita. For the avoidance of any doubt both the Melita fixed telephony service and the Melita mobile service shall be registered under the same account at all times. A Customer who ports-out the Melita mobile number provided with the Business Talk shall continue being charged the monthly access fee as stipulated under clause 4 of these terms and conditions for the duration of the Agreement. A Customer who ports-out the Melita fixed telephony number provided with the Business Talk shall be subject to additional charges as stipulated in Clause 10 of Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions and the retail price of any handset given upon subscription.
- All connection, delivery and/or installation charges shall be at the Customers sole expense. All charges shall be due as of the date that the service is installed/activated.
- Customers subscribing to the Business Talk agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions which are provided to the Customer for signing together with the Pay Monthly Unlimited Value Plan Terms and Conditions, the Acceptable Usage Policy and any other applicable Terms and Conditions, a copy of which are available on Melita’s website – www.melita.com.
- This plan is subject to a Fair Usage Policy as follows: If, in the reasonable opinion of Melita, the Customer’s use of the plan is excessive, Melita may ask the Customer to moderate his/her usage. If after Melita has informed the Customer to moderate his/her usage, the Customer fails to do so, Melita reserves the right to charge the Customer for the excessive element of his/her usage, suspend or terminate the Customer’s service or migrate him to another tariff plan. Furthermore, Melita reserves its right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service if he/she abuses of the service and/or uses it in a way for which it is not intended.
- In case of default in payment, Melita reserves the right to terminate the Business Talk with respect to that particular Customer and charge any additional charges as per the Standard Terms and Conditions. Since both fixed and mobile numbers are on the same account, both services will be disconnected. Any credit will be lost.
- Melita shall have the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different package or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period. Your continued usage of our service beyond this notice period will be deemed your acceptance of the changes.