Business Circle Pay Monthly
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita Business Circle Pay Monthly Plan (“the Business Plan”) being provided to new or existing business corporate customers, and professionals (“the Customer”) by Melita Mobile Ltd (“Melita”). Access to and use of the Business Plan is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact 100 from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 27273535 from any other network.
- The Business Plan will start from the 17th March 2014 and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
- In order to avail from the benefits of the Business Plan as outlined in these Terms and Conditions, the Customer agrees to:
- Subscribe to a primary post-paid mobile telephony subscription (“the Primary Subscription”) having a monthly access fee of €50 (Incl Vat), for a 24 Month Term agreement; and
- In addition to the Primary Subscription, the Customer may opt to subscribe to one or more post-paid mobile telephony subscriptions at any point in time,(“the Additional Subscriptions”) offered at a discounted monthly access fee of €30 (inc VAT) for the first Additional Subscription, €25 (inc VAT) for the second Additional Subscription and €20 (inc VAT) for the third and all other Additional Subscriptions. The Additional Subscriptions shall be valid either for a 24 Month Term agreement or on a month-on-month basis at an additional cost of €5 per month per subscription. The monthly access fees for the Additional Subscriptions shall always remain €30 (inc VAT) for the first Additional Subscription, €25 (inc VAT) for the second Additional Subscription and €20 (inc VAT) for the third and all other Additional Subscriptions, irrespective of the associated mobile line. ( e.g. Upon termination of the first Additional Subscription, the second Additional Subscription replaces it and becomes the first Additional Subscription and starts to be charged at €30 (inc VAT). The same applies upon termination of the second Additional Subscription, where the third Additional Subscription replaces the second Additional Subscription and is charged at €25 (inc VAT).
Customers subscribing to a 24 Month Term Agreement, are eligible for a discounted handset at an additional monthly charge of €10 or €20 which varies according to the chosen make and model of the handset. Customers subscribing to the service on a month-on-month basis are not eligible for a free or discounted handset.
- A Customer subscribed to the Business Plan shall benefit from:
- unlimited calls and SMSs to all local fixed line and mobile numbers subject to the Fair Usage Policy in clause 11 below; and
- 20GB data usage on MelitaWIFI. This 20 GB data usage is shared amongst the Primary and Additional Subscriptions of the Business Plan.
The holder of the Primary Subscription also benefits from:
- 3GB data usage; and
- 500 minutes to be used for international calls to EU Zone 1.
The holders of the Additional Subscriptions shall benefit from the 3GB data usage; and 500 minutes to be used for international calls to EU Zone 1 until the 31st July 2014.
All other calls and SMSs to international numbers, MMS to local and international numbers, calls whilst roaming, premium calls/SMS and/or video telephony will be charged at the applicable rates.
- Customer subscribing to Additional Subscriptions may choose to subscribe to a data bundle of 1GB data usage for an additional monthly charge of €10.
- All charges deriving from the Business Plan exclude Excise Tax and any other applicable taxes, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
- Residential customers shall not be eligible for the Business Plan.
- The Business Plan shall be available either on the same account or on different but connected accounts which cannot be transferred. A Customer subscribed to the Business Plan must always maintain an active Primary Subscription in order to benefit from the discounted monthly access fee of the Additional Subscriptions. If the Customer terminates or disconnects the Primary Subscription the first Additional Subscription replaces it and becomes the Primary Subscription charged at the monthly rate of €50 (inc VAT). If the Customer terminates or disconnects the Primary Subscription or any of the Additional Subscriptions, Clause 10 of the Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- In the eventuality that the Customer at any time fails to meet any of the payments due, Melita reserves the right to suspend/terminate the Business Plan with respect to that particular Customer.
- These Terms and Conditions must be read in conjunction with the Standard Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions related to the service.
- If, in the reasonable opinion of Melita, the Customer’s use of the Business Plan is excessive, Melita may ask the Customer to moderate his/her usage. If after Melita has informed the Customer to moderate his/her usage, the Customer fails to do so, Melita reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service or migrate him to another tariff plan. Furthermore, Melita reserves its right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service if he/she abuses of the service, acts in breach of Melita’s Acceptable Usage Policy and/or uses it in a way for which it is not intended such as for sending bulk SMSs or as a SIM box.
- Melita shall have the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving the Customer 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different package or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period. Your continued usage of our service beyond this notice period will be deemed your acceptance of the changes.