The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita Business Duo Pack (“the Bundle”) being provided to new or existing corporate customers (“the Customer”) by Melita plc (“Melita”). Access to and use of this Bundle is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact 100 from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 27273535 from any other network.
1.This Bundle will start from the 1st April 2016 and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
2. In order to benefit from the benefits of the Bundle as outlined in these Terms and Conditions, the Customer agrees to subscribe to the Melita Business Duo Pack either for a minimum Initial Term of twenty-four (24) months or on a month-on-month basis at an additional monthly cost of €10. Customers who are already subscribed to one or more services, may opt to switch to the Bundle covering both services subject to signing up to a new Agreement. Residential customers are not eligible for this Bundle.
3. A Customer subscribed to the Bundle shall benefit from the following:
- A 60Mbps, 120Mbps or 250Mbps* connection depending on Customer’s choice of connectivity speed;
- A Fixed Telephony business subscription with unlimited calls to Melita’s local fixed line numbers and 500 free minutes towards any other fixed lines. Calls to other local fixed networks are charged at €0.10 (inc VAT) per call and calls to all local mobile networks are charged at €0.012 (inc VAT) per minute. All charges include VAT but exclude any other taxes.
|Business Duo M||Business Duo L||Business Duo XL||Business Duo XXL|
|Monthly access fee (inc. VAT)||€45||€65||€85||€130|
|Calls to Melita (Fixed)||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Free Minutes to local fixed lines||500||500||500||500|
|Mailbox size||300MB per mailbox||300MB per mailbox||300MB per mailbox||300MB per mailbox|
5.The Bundle shall only be available on the same account and may not be transferred. Customer subscribed to this Bundle must remain subscribed to the all services in the Bundle throughout the Term. If the Customer terminates or disconnects the Bundle, Clause 10 of the Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply.
6.In the eventuality that the Customer at any time fails to meet any of the payments due, Melita reserves the right to suspend/terminate the Bundle with respect to that particular Customer.
7. Melita reserves the right to monitor and control data volume and/or types of traffic transmitted via your service and in the event your use of the service risks degradation of service levels to other customers, puts our system at risk, is not in keeping with the Acceptable Usage Policy and/or does not comply with your Agreement and these terms, Melita reserves the right to reduce the speed, suspend or terminate your Service or restrict certain type of traffic on your Service. If, in the reasonable opinion of Melita, the Customer’s use of the service is excessive, Melita may ask the Customer to moderate his/her usage. If after Melita has informed the Customer to moderate his/her usage, the Customer fails to do so, Melita reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service or migrate him to another product. During any time of reduction, suspension or restriction you will remain liable for the payment of your monthly service charge. This Bundle is subject to the Traffic Management Policy which is accessible by visiting www.melita.com.
8.These Terms and Conditions must be read in conjunction with the Standard Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”),Melita’s Acceptable Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions. Access to the terms and conditions specific to a particular promotion or offer is available by visiting www.melita.com.
9.Melita shall have the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving the Customer 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different package or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period. Your continued usage of our service beyond this notice period will be deemed your acceptance of the changes
NB – The 250Mbps connection, that is, Business Duo XL and Business Duo XXL, shall be on offer as of the 10th April 2016.